Roofing Quality Control Inspector
Armor Shield Exteriors is looking for a Roofing Quality Control Inspector to assist and supervise our roofing jobs from start to finish. The preferred candidate will have excellent organizational skills, time management skills, be detailed oriented, and will be a committed worker as well as well-versed in the roofing industry.
Job Description: Quality Control Inspector
- Assist Sales Manager with field training of Sales Reps.
- Ensure that each job is completed on-time, on-budget, and according to customer expectations.
- Ensure that exposed roofs are protected.
- Field inspect all jobs/trades at the beginning and end of each project to go over any special requests or concerns.
- Ladder assists Sales Reps when possible.
- Maintain timely and accurate communication with customers, vendors, and contractors externally, and with production and sales internally.
- Make mid-trade inspections to make sure that trades are going as instructed and writes charge/hold slips against subs.
- Make minor repairs/adjustments on site as needed and qualified.
- Manage crews in the field and reports any concerns to project manager both verbally and with a charge/hold slip.
- Meet with the homeowner at the completion of each trade to do a “walk through”.
- Meet with the homeowner on the start date to do initial meet and greet and to go over any concerns and/or requests.
- Provide oversight and support to all jobs currently in production.
- Report all finding back to the project manager.
- Report problem repair issues found in the field to project manager.
- Verify that the dumpster or dump trailer is in the correct location.
- Verify that the proper materials are delivered to the job site.
- Verify that the salesman’s measurements are accurate.
- Work directly with the Project Manager.
Job Type: Full-time
Name: Cassie Ryle
Email: [email protected]